Friday, November 14, 2014

Thick and Quick Toboggan Hat

 I made my first crocheted ear flap hat last night.
I used Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick yarn.  I just love this extra chunky yarn.
 Kimbery made the braids herself (I helped attach them to the hat.)
Daddy is the professional pom pom maker and once again he didn't disappoint us.
I found the pattern on the Lion Brand wedsite.  You so have go be a member to access this pattern, but it is free to sign up and download tons of patterns specific to the Lion Brand yarn.
I now have 5 orders for this hat.  We may end up with one of every Wool-Ease color.
You can find this and other toboggan hats at the Lion Brand website.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I love it! I just took up crochet this summer and so far I have made a flower curtain and a few bearded hats, which are especially adorable on babies! I'm trying this pattern - thanks for sharing!

I found your blog through Lacy at Catholic Icing. You look like a lovely family. We also have ten children from 1 to 23, and I wouldn't trade it for anything! :)

Blessings on your day!
Michele S., homeschooling mom of 10 in PA.