Friday, October 4, 2013

Carefree Crafts and Art Projects for Kids

 Ok, I have to admit, we are having a bit of homeschooling burnout around here.We are on week 12 of the school year (well ahead of public schools) so I have decided to slow down and have some fun.
I found this great subscription craft club: Carefree Crafts.
It is a monthly craft club for kids that supplies everything you need to complete 5 crafts.
 This cute owl was part of the September package.  I love the fact that everything is included.  It even had glue dots to use on this activity.
 I have ordered from Oriental Trading Co. and have enjoyed their products, but when I order I would have to get 10 or 12 of each project.  Carefree Crafts supplies just what we need and nothing more.

 Gracie didn't want to be left out of the fun, so I headed over to my favorite crafts for kids sites: Art Projects For Kids.
 A lesson in positive and negative shapes and symmetry.
I just love how our "day off" crafting helped decorate the house to autumn.

No comments: