Thursday, December 29, 2011

We finally have some snow on the hill



Last year by this time we had received 78 inches of snow, just in the month of December. This year nothing...until yesterday....a whopping 5 inches.
At least it was enough to get out the sleds for the first time of the season.

Climbing the "hill"

Ready, set, go!

Kimmy-5

I believe this technique makes the whole sledding experience more exciting!



The amazing speed!! She is just a blur.

Here's to many more sledding days this winter!!

1 comment:

Erin Lukas said...

I just started following your blog! I love some of your activity ideas for the younger kiddos! I teach pre-school and they are great ideas!

I'm jealous of even your 5 inches of snow! We've had NONE! :( Not that we get a lot of snow in DE, but by now we usually have had some!

Creating & Teaching