Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My newest favorite "school tool"


The Crayola Dry Erase Activity Center It comes with ready made activity cards and there are many other printables available at the Crayola website. But the best thing about it is the fact that any 8x11 size paper fits into the board. No more page protectors for us. I've used workbook pages and pages that I have printed out in the board. It works great for the bigger kids also. There are fine tip Expo markers out there now a days, so the big kids can practice spelling words and work on science worksheets and then I save them for later use. I am so glad I bought 2 boards for my 2 kindergarteners.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just used this today!

Angie said...

SO neat! Thanks for sharing, I'll have to look for these!

Angie @ http://inmysparetime2.blogspot.com