Thursday, January 13, 2011

Small Successes--Faith and Family Live


FaithButton


I haven't shared any Small Successes because it nevers seems that is accomplish anything worthy of posting. But here I am, trying my best, to see the Small successes during my day to day life.

Faith and Family says: "It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."
So, here it goes:
1. I finished a "pay it forward" knitting project.....cozy and warm, perfect for January. I will get it mailed out tomorrow.


2. I cut two little girls' bangs, and they came outstraight and not too short....this would fall under BIG successes for me. I was so scared to cut thier hair, I haven't done it in many years, but I concurred the fear and found success.

3. For 4 days in a row, all assignments in the kids agenda's have been checked off....completed!!We have also kept up with all the read aloud's we are reading...hip, hip hooray!!
Share your Small Successes over at Faith and Family Live.
Making a polar bear picture with a polar bear looking on....kindgarten at its best.

No comments: