Saturday, January 22, 2011

We Need to Pray



Prayer to End Abortion
(by Fr. Frank Pavone, National Director Priests for Life.)

Lord God, I thank you today for the gift of my life, And for the lives of all my brothers and sisters. I know there is nothing that destroys more life than abortion, Yet I rejoice that you have conquered death by the Resurrection of Your Son. I am ready to do my part in ending abortion. Today I commit myself Never to be silent, Never to be passive, Never to be forgetful of the unborn. I commit myself to be active in the pro-life movement, And never to stop defending life Until all my brothers and sisters are protected, And our nation once again becomes A nation with liberty and justice Not just for some, but for all, Through Christ our Lord. Amen!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

amen.

I can never understand how anyone could ever think that abortion is ok in any situation ever.

I in no way intend to bring up a political discussion in anyway shape or form but this issue was the main reason I knew I could never support Hilliary Clinton in an election. Once I read the transcripts off the government website of her passionate plea to allow third trimester partial birth abortion I knew nothing else she ever said would matter.

My heart bleeds over this topic.

Tracey M. said...

Thank you for sharing this! I just recently found the "Precious Feet" lapel pin that are the actual size feet of a 10-week old baby. I now have it on my jacket as a reminder of the fragility of the unborn and the need to protect them.