Sunday, November 29, 2009

Makes My Monday-A Sunday Drive

Sunday's around here often mean driving 15 minutes to Grandma and Grandpa's house to enjoy the afternoon and share a yummy dinner.
If we take pictures along the route to Grandma's house, you will see we are "rural". I told the kids to look for things to photograph on our ride and this is what they saw.
"Hey, are you looking at me?"
"I said, Hey, are you looking at me?"
We think the geese are going to stay until the snow flies, which is usually about a month ago, but not this year. NO snow yet, usually it is on the ground by now and doesn't leave until April.
The "oreo" twins.
"Got milk to go with that hay?"
As you can see, cows are what we see the most of on our Sunday drives.
Sunday drives definitely Make My Mondays!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Fun post Joann! Love your new header photo, lost in wonder and the beauty of the season no doubt. How sweet. :) Make my day! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Were you near my house or what? LOL

Cheryl Lage said...

You have SO inspired me to take the family on a Sunday drive...especially with the lights going up all over town!

Thank you so much for playing along!