Thursday, May 14, 2009

Small Successes

1. I cleaned up a very large pile of accumulated "stuff" from next to the refrigerator. Doing this made a great spot to put Dudley's cage--he is now out of the living room!

2. I managed to somewhat feed my family while in the middle to 2-8pm drama rehearsal, 5 o'clock softball practices, 6 o'clock baseball games, religon classes and comfirmation classes,and 3 full time jobs, all with one usuable vehicle--usually meals were "free for alls", but at least it was food.

3. It has been ever so long since I baked anything--this job has been transferred to the big girls---but yesterday, using Grandma's fresh picked rhubarb, I made 2 very yummy rhubard custard pies.

Come on over and share all your Small Successes with us at Faith and Family Live!

4 comments:

Charlotte (WaltzingM) said...

I have never had rhubarb, but you make it look sooooo good! Good for you!

ViolinMama said...

the picture is beautiful, let alone the pie!!

What a great list! Have a blessed week!

Anonymous said...

Oh that rhubarb looks delicious. How yummy.

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Like Charlotte, I've never had rhubarb...but your pie sounds and looks yummy!