Thursday, March 19, 2009

Small Successes-Vol. 9

"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."Danelle Bean

1. I cleaned up the big pile of books, coats, hats, mittens and more books from in front of the sliding door in the dining room. We are now able to open up the door and let the fresh air into the house, but only when the temperature gets out of the 30's.

2. I took 5 kids and a reluctant husband to the nearby state park and had a wonderful time enjoying the sunshine and "warmth".

3. I really felt a mother's pride when my 9 year old corrected his youth group teacher when she said that Saint Patrick was from Ireland. He continued on and gave the complete biography of Saint Patrick, as only a very Irish 9 year old can.

Head on over to the Faith and Family website and share your "Small Successes". I love seeing what everyone is up too!.

No comments: