Friday, November 7, 2008

I am honored!!

Liz from "Holy Family Classical Acadamy" gave me this lovely "I Love Your Blog" award.

I am just tickled pink!!! I never really know if folks are reading this blog, so this makes me so happy! I am glad some people enjoy "visiting" with my family and I.

1. Where is your cell phone? In my purse.

2. Where is dh? Picking up Becky from work.

3. What is your hair color? Dark brown, with suspicious gray roots.

4. Your mother? One of my best friends.

5. Your father? Will always be my Daddy.

6. Your favorite thing? Quiet times when it is just my husband and children-with no outside interruptions.

7. Your dream last night? That I was sick, they are always about being sick.

8. Your dream/goal? Growing old with my children remaining close to me and each other.

9. The room you are in? Living room.

10. Your hobby? Sewing, crafting, and knitting.

11. Your fear? Losing a loved one.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here, with my family.

13. Where were you last night? In my chair, cross stitching.

14. What you're not? Enjoying sunset at 4:30.

15. One of your wish list items? More room.

16. Where you grew up? Central New York, 10 miles from right here.

17. The last thing you did? Put in the third load of laundry for the day.

18. What are you wearing? Beige pants, light blue HCA t-shirt.

19. Your TV? Nanny McPhee.

20. Your pet? Hit by car, one year ago.

21. Your computer? My lifeline.

22.Your mood? Peaceful.

23. Missing someone? Matthew, who flew the nest 2 months ago, but he has been home every week.

24. Your car? 15 passanger van.

25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes and make-up.

26.Favorite store? Any store online.

27. Your summer? Way to short.

28. Love someone? Yes!! Many!

29. Your favorite color? Blues.

30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday, at Kimberly's arguement.

31. Last time you cried? Today, but only a little.

Now for my three favorite blogs:

My Three Girls

Our Elsie Rae of Sunshine

Ava Elizabeth and Brendan James

And in turn, For the recipients of this award...here's the deal:*Display your award*Link back to the person who gave you the award*Nominate at least 3 other blogs*Put links to those blogs on yours*Leave a message on the blogs you nominated*Enjoy your award!!!

No comments: