Sunday, October 26, 2008

Why do I post these pictures?


Because I want to remember the screams at its discovery in the kitchen.

Because I want to remember the great big 6'2" hero son that saved the girls, who were yelling "kill it, kill it!" but then the sensible young boy who said, "you had better get Mom, she probably wants to catch it!"
Because it is the wonder of this same boy as he studied our creature for several days as it stayed on the kitchen table, even while we ate.


Because I don't want to forget the daughter, who, two days before, yelled, "kill it!, upon returning from being out of the house, discovered that our spider had been granted an early release (out of doors). She then was upset with everyone because she didn't have a chance to say "good-bye!"

I post these pictures because I don't want to forget the family memories they bring vividly back to mind.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Yep, I would have been screaming right along with your kiddos. My girls would have been like "Woah cool!"