Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Warm and Cozy

I made this cozy fleece outfit for Kimberly last night. I couldn't resist. You see, the s and I went out shopping last week on "black Friday" and I was amazed at the prices of baby clothes. So being the frugal mother I am, I took a piece of fleece we bought to make baby blankets
and made this. The cost was about $5.00. You can't beat that.

I used McCall's pattern M4642. It was much more simple to put the zipper in the front than I expected. There are certainly more of this type of outfit for Kim in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Aunt Jean

heavenly bliss said...

Oh boy this looks like a pattern that I may just pick up. It is great to catch those deals isn't it!!

Jessie Mae said...

Looks very warms and cute! I wish I knew how to sew.