Friday, June 22, 2007

What a Difference a Day Makes

Yesterday, I posted a blog about our homeschooling picnic. It was a wonderful day, and everyone had a great time.
What a difference a day makes. I think that the temperature dropped about 20 degrees for the day today. I had to find everyone's fleece jackets to attend the Holy Cross's year end picnic.(yes, we go to alot of parties)

We bundled Kim and Luke up nice and warm. I guess a 20 degree drop in temperature is something to expect in northern NY.

Kim enjoyed getting to know a new friend, Sean Michael.

Amy took Luke into the water just to wade. I reminded her to let just his feet get in the water, I didn't want him to get chilly.

I guess Amy didn't hear me.

Quite a few of the Holy Cross students attended the picnic and they all seemed to have a very nice time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God blesses us with family, friends, and many parties!! Hope your anniversary party is wonderful. Looking forward to a nice long summer hanging out together. - Kim

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun day.